Curvy girls Autumn (fall)/ Winter trends lookbook and talk! 2012

hey everyone so a few trends for you that i have picked up from the runway for autumn/winter fashion. what is your favourite trend? Trend1 outfit: camo and k…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

25 Responses to “Curvy girls Autumn (fall)/ Winter trends lookbook and talk! 2012”

1. StyleHasNoSize says:

haha sorry forgot to put it in the down bar, its hana1992 😀 x

2. fashiontabulous says:

youre so pretty =)

3. StyleHasNoSize says:

@Ariana0999 chunky heals! Definately 😀 or some loafers, or try lace up
    ankle boots too 🙂 the military ones x

4. StyleHasNoSize says:

haha, aww thats so cute! 😀 glad you enjoyed it ! 😀 youre very welcome x

5. georgia abbott says:

your body is perfect!

6. xxmonstermaniacxx says:

Love this! Need that pretty primark maxi dress in my life!

7. MyBeautyChoice says:

Love how this was geared towards curvy girls 🙂 gorgeous outfits If you
    could, please check out my channel sometime :)? I just started it!

8. Kayleigh x says:

omg love outfit 3! xx

9. Shelby Comer says:

gave you ever cut your hair ? how long is it ?

10. ophelia88fly says:

thank you so much !

11. StyleHasNoSize says:

@ophelia88fly Aw that is very sweet of you , and your English was perfectly
    fine 😀 x you are welcome

12. StyleHasNoSize says:

@xxmonstermaniacxx Get it! I saw it in stored about a fortnight ago it was
    still there :p

13. PlusModelinTheMaking says:

🙂

14. StyleHasNoSize says:

haha aw thank you 😀 x

15. StyleHasNoSize says:

@georgia abbott Haha it isn’t but thank you for the compliment 🙂 x

16. BecomingJane0 says:

21. rebecca burgandy says:

whats your instagram? x

22. StyleHasNoSize says:

@Misshelbyx And I love you! :p yes I have loadddssss! X

23. Samantha Derrick says:

BBW AND PLUS SIZE ARE FAT! THEYRE NOT CURVYY!MEN WANT MEAT,DOGS LIKE
    BONES.Look up marilyn monroe,vida guerra,kim kardashain,,Marika
    fruscio,mulher melao,mayra veronica,coco austin,Sophie Dee,Sarah
    lime,Monica santiago,Arab,latina,italian,armen­ian,etc!Also tumblrs
    dedicated to curvy women like onion booty,ilovegirlswithbigass
    or facebook page “curvy sexy roses”
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sexy-Curvy-roses/451586394897785 We’re sick
    and tired of fat big girls and skinny girls calling themselves curvy!
    SMALL WAIST,WIDE HIPS,BIG BUTT AND BOOBS IS CURVY!
    Im sick and tired of fat big girls and skinny girls calling themselves
    curvy! YOU ARE NOT CURVY! CURVY IS SPECIFIC! Small waist,big butt,wide
    hips,thighs,breasts is curvy! not a crackhead model or a skinny female
    flatter than a surfboard or a round ball with no waist! stop calling
    yourself curvy when ur body is nowhere near curvy ur no marilyn monroe,coco
    austin,vida guerra,renatta frisson,andressa soares,mayra veronica! come in
    terms with yourself
    the reason that plus size patterns are not curvy is because as a body gains
    weight, the small depressions of the body fill in and commensurate padding
    isn’t added to the high points. A useful analogy is illustrated by
    observing your driveway after a rain. There are little puddles in the low
    points although the entire surface is wet. As more rain falls, larger
    sloping depressions fill in further. It isn’t until it floods (morbid
    obesity) that any low points are completely smoothed over.
    Another reason plus size patterns are flatter as opposed to curvier is due
    to styling. In larger sizes, people’s bodies form rolls of flesh. So while
    it is possible to draft to emphasize the size and location of rolls, I
    don’t know anyone who would consider that a feature worth paying for.
    people don’t want that emphasized.
    you are angry and insecure about your weight! people laugh at you when you
    call yourself curvy! go look up marilyn monroe! TINY WAIST,WIDE HIPS,BIG
    BUTT! COCO COLA BODY! not a blimp or a beachball body! you have no waist
    and your body proportions are not curvy! youre not curvy! youu need
    medications! I dont think ur sane self would believe the bullshit ur trying
    to pull

24. Marlou B. says:

<3 love the maxi dress on you! Very georgous!

25. Jenny Rauhl says:

what size did you get the ebay jacket in? because I was originally planning
    to get a mdeium but since it all sold it got it in large. I’m worried that
    it would look really big on me. I actually like the baggy look would I be
    able to roll the sleeves up or would it be too big for me?